MONDAY NIGHT MENTAL TRAINING
Spend the summer gaining an edge like no other in a fun and relaxed setting working with Adrienne Langelier. Monday Night Mental Training (MNMT) is an opportunity to gain new mental skills required to compete at an athlete’s best as the group training sessions feature a new skill each week. Click here to learn more about our MNMT Camp today!
Adrienne Langelier, MA LPC’s work centers with athletes of all age groups and sports and has extensive experience serving elite youth, collegiate, Olympic, and professional athletes. She began working with athletes shortly after obtaining her Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology; pairing her background as a lifelong athlete with a passion for helping others.
- Geared towards athletes, coaches, and sports parents
- Individual Consults booked on the hour and half hour
- Sessions tailored to individual and his/her sport(s)
- Distance sessions are available via video conference and telephone
Team, Group, & Organizational Services:
- Team Workshops
- Coaching/ Organizational Staff Workshops
- Speaking at events and camps
- Group based performance consultation
*Travel to training or competition site may be subject expensed at cost.
The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind.
Why Sports Psychology?
- Gain a new skill set and enhance performance in an efficient and effective manner
- Become a more balanced and complete athlete
- The mental side of sport is rapidly becoming mainstream, gaining media attention and utilization from top athletic organizations-from NCAA teams to the United States Olympic Committee (USOC). Psychological variables weigh heavily in the face of an athlete's performance and overall well-being. In today's high-stakes competition, sport psychology services are available to help an athlete achieve and more importantly, maintain their best performance.
- It is often the athlete who has the mental advantage who moves on to the 'next level' and experiences the most consistent success and it is the job of the consultant to work in a partnership with the athlete or related party to meet specific goals and needs.
Common Issues and Topics
- Rehabilitation of the psychological components of injury
- Managing emotions, including performance and general anxiety
- Performance blocks or chronic underachievement
- Transitioning to the “Next Level”
- Coaching and Team-Building
- Performance Preparation and Evaluation
- Management of Life outside of sport
To Schedule Sessions with Adrienne:
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: Visit Website
- Book Review: Maggie Vaults Over the Moon
- Houston Chronicle: February 27, 2013
- Texas Runner & Triathlete: “Chunk It: Surviving Those Long & Hard Workouts”
- Profile of a Champion
- Huffington Post Feature Article: The 7 Most Common Roadblocks to Running
- Triathlete Magazine Feature: The Power of Positivity 6.25.15
- Sport, Social Media & Body Image presentation at Fleet Feet